As an Android developer, you develop, create and release innovative mobile health management apps. Passionate about the user experience, you strive in implementing innovative workflows that have a direct impact on the lives of patients.
- You develop innovative and high-quality Android apps
- Your work offers an unparalleled user experience
- You propose and create smart and novel solutions
- You enrich the team with your involvement and knowledge
- You continuously develop and improve your technological knowledge
- You are actively involved in the life and success of Greybox
What you need:
- You have experience and you are passionate about Android development
- You do not wait for things, you provoke them!
- You know how to offer and ask for help from your team
- You are autonomous and comfortable working with ambiguity
- Java or Kotlin
- Bluetooth LE API
- Android Distribution App
- Bonus Points: React Native